Our number one priority is the safety of all who enter Oaks Point Pediatric Dentistry. In order to remain vigilant in the prevention of the spread of COVID-19 we are limiting the number of people in the office at the same time. Only the children with an appointment and ONE parent or legal guardian will be allowed to enter the building. All other individuals are asked to wait outside the office unless circumstances require more than one adult to be present. Exceptions ONLY if approved by Dr. Chance. All accompanying adults must wear a mask or facial covering while at Oaks Point Pediatric Dentistry, as mandated by national and local authorities. We will not provide masks to the public at this time, therefore you must arrive with your own. We ask that anyone 3 years old and older wear a mask when entering the building.
Please arrive 15 minutes early to your child’s appointment if possible and call or text us at (832) 553-4433 to let us know you have arrived. A staff member will usher you into the building and take your family’s temperatures at the front door before entering the building once we have confirmation your Covid-19 Screening Form has been completed, which was texted to you prior to your arrival. We have temporarily removed toys and reading materials in the lobby during the pandemic, and we recommend you bring a tablet or your child’s favorite toy with them to help keep them occupied.
We deeply appreciate your patience and understanding of our new guidelines during this unprecedented time. Together, we will get through this. We, at Oaks Point Pediatric Dentistry, cannot wait to see you!
List of Covid-19 Safety Measures
- Contactless patient forms and signatures.
- COVID-19 Questionnaire for each family prior to arrival.
- Temperature checks for everyone walking into the facility, including staff.
- Plexiglass barrier at the front desk.
- Staff adhering to proper PPE practices.
- Limiting the number of individuals in the office.
- Hand sanitizer and sinks with antimicrobial soap throughout the office.
- HEPA (High-Efficiency Particle Air) filters in every treatment Room.
- Extreme infection control practices and impeccably clean facility.